Términos y condiciones
Summary Terms of Purchase
Bergmann and de Jounge AB were formed in 2007 in the market for the development and sale of sports and leisure equipment, primarily through the sale of proprietary football protection over the internet. When shopping at www.monolitsports.com, there are several choices to make depending on how you want your order delivered and how you want to pay.
The options for purchase and your rights as a customer are in our general terms and conditions. In order to make it easier for you as a customer, we have summarized below the most important terms of purchase from our website. You can read the full terms of purchase before making a purchase below.
Confirmation of purchase
Upon received orders, an order confirmation will automatically be sent to your registered e-mail address. To complete a purchase, you must accept Bergmann and de Jounge AB’s general terms and conditions as a customer. By agreeing to the terms of purchase while dispatching your order, a binding agreement will arise.
As a customer, Payson allows you to pay your order by direct payment and card payment. You can also pay your order through Swish
Direct payment: Direct payment is possible for you with accounts at Handelsbanken, Nordea, SEB and Swedbank. At the time of payment, you are automatically locked into your internet bank where you log in in the usual way and make your payment directly through the bank. The money is thus deducted directly from your bank account when you approve the transaction.
- Card payment: Accepted cards for payment are VISA and MasterCard. No charge for card purchases. Your card number, CVC code and card validity must be entered. The total amount of the words is reserved directly in your account with deducted first on delivery of the order, but no later than three (3) days.
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery of goods in stock will take place within seven (7) business days and will be sent to your chosen postal agent. Confirm your shipment with your package ID and ID. A shipping charge may apply. During long weekends, delivery may take slightly longer.
Return of order – Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you are entitled to undo your purchase without special reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Returns are made by post with return slip. Missing return slips can be ordered by contacting customer service. The return slip must be filled in and attached to the return. We do not handle the change on return by mail. If you wish to change please return your order and place a new order at www.monolitsports.com.
Return Address: Bergmann & De Jounge AB, Box 60, 182 05 Djursholm.
Other terms when returning your order is that the product should be well packed and contain original packaging.
Highest order amount
Maximum order amount 50,000 SEK.
Bergmann & de Jounge AB’s full terms of purchase
1. These General Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply when you make an order from Bergmann & de Jounge AB as a customer through the website www.monolitsports.com.2. Bergmann & de Jounge AB reserves the right to print, image and write errors on the Site. Bergmann & de Jounge AB holds all rights to the content on the Site.
Agreement and confirmation
1. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, your order will be binding. Upon receipt of orders, an order confirmation will automatically be sent by e-mail with information about the order. If you have probably not received an order confirmation by mail within 24h, please contact Bergmann & de Jounge AB Customer Service.customer details1. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide. You are responsible for incorrectly completed information and will hold Bergmann & de Jounge AB harmless if the information is intentionally incorrect.
2. You undertake to ensure that no one else but you can use your login information. You may not disclose any username and password for any unauthorized person, and will ensure that the action with username and password is kept in such a way that unauthorized access to the information is not possible. You should notify Bergmann & de Jounge AB immediately if it is suspected that unauthorized persons know your password.3. If Bergmann & De Jounge AB suspects that you abuse your user account or your login information or otherwise violate the Terms, Bergmann & de Jounge AB has the right to terminate you from further purchases on the Site. Bergmann & de Jounge AB also has the right to assign new login details for any reason.
Bergmann & de Jounge AB applies the 18-year age limit when purchasing on the Website.
When ordering through the Website, the prices quoted on the Website are valid at the time of purchase. The prices stated at the time of purchase are valid throughout the purchase process. All prices are quoted in Swedish Kroner (SEK) and include VAT. Prices are stated excluding delivery and payment fees. Current fees are stated on the Website.
Payment is easy and safe with Payson. Payson collaborates with VISA and MasterCard and all Swedish banks offering direct payments, Swedbank, Handelsbanken, SEB and Nordea. Payson has high security requirements and is PCI certified by Trustwave, an international organization for secure e-commerce. All traffic is encrypted through SSL 128 bits and all card transfers are based on banks’ so-called 3D-secure technology. Read more about Payson here: www.payson.se
1. Payment via internet bank (direct payment): Direct payment is possible for you with accounts at Handelsbanken, Nordea, SEB and Swedbank. At the time of payment, you are automatically locked into your internet bank where you log in in the usual way and make your payment directly through the bank.
2. Card payment: Accepted cards for payment are VISA and MasterCard. When paying by card, please state the card number, card validity and CVC code. Card numbers are not stored by Bergmann & de Jounge AB after completion of the transaction. The total amount of the words will be reserved directly to your account but will be deducted only upon delivery of the order, but no later than three (3) days
Delivery & Shipping
1. Mail package: Your order will be sent as a package with the Posten package package (“Mail package”). The mail package will be sent to your chosen mail agent. A shipping charge may apply. Valid identification must be displayed upon shipment of the shipment.
2. The customer is entitled to redeem the package twenty-one (twenty) days from the date of notification by e-mail and / or SMS. For all non-redeemed packages Bergmann & de Jounge AB reserves the right to charge you as a customer with SEK 150 for Bergmann & de Jounge AB expenses incurred for return shipping and handling.
1. We will ship your order within seven (7) days from the order confirmation in writing confirmed by the order confirmation. During long weekends, delivery may take slightly longer. If any product is a so-called order item (stated in the information text for each item), delivery is about 14 days.
2. However, Bergmann & de Jounge AB reserves the right to ship in case the inventory balance is incorrect at the time of your order.
Cancellation of purchase
If Bergmann & de Jounge AB can not deliver ordered goods within the above delivery time, you are entitled to cancel the purchase. In case of late delivery, a new delivery time may be offered, you do not agree, you have the right to cancel the purchase. If the item is prepaid, the money is refunded within 30 days.
Purchase of gift cards
1. Gift cards can be purchased by e-mail. Right of withdrawal does not apply when purchasing gift cards. The gift card will be sent to the specified e-mail address immediately upon payment. The gift cards are not personal. Lost gift cards are not replaced.
Return of order
Right of withdrawal and replacement
1. Right of withdrawal: When purchasing goods on the Site, you always have 14 days’ right of withdrawal in accordance with the Distance Trading Act. This means that you as a customer have the right to undo your purchase by notifying Bergmann & de Jounge AB within 14 days of receipt of the ordered product. The product should be returned unused, in undamaged condition and with labels left on the product. For goods with hygiene protection and / or sealing they should also remain on the product. Right of withdrawal does not apply when purchasing gift cards.
2. Right of change: Bergmann & de Jounge AB offers a 14-day transit duty for unused goods from the day you received the goods. The product should be returned unused, in undamaged condition and with labels left on the product. For goods with hygiene protection and / or sealing they should also remain on the product. In case of change, receipt must be displayed.
3. When returning, you must order a return receipt by contacting Bergmann & de Jounge AB Customer Service. Returns and Return Address Labels are then sent by letter to you. Fill in the return slip and always return the return case.
4. When returning, the product must be well packaged and in the original packaging. Send your return to: Bergmann & de Jounge AB, Box 60, 182 05 Djursholm.
5. When returning part of order, no shipping and invoice fees will be refunded because they are the same no matter how many items you purchased. Bergmann & de Jounge AB has the right to refuse return of a product if it is found that the product is not unused, in undamaged condition and / or lack of hygiene.
6. Refund of returned goods will be made within 30 days of receipt. In cases where the purchase has been paid by card, refund will be made to card used at the time of purchase. If payment has been made in whole or in part with a gift card, a refund will be made with a gift card.
7. You are responsible for ensuring that the product is not damaged while you have it in your possession, as well as the cost and risk of return shipping. This means that you are responsible for the goods being returned completely and undamaged to Bergmann & de Jounge AB.
1. Bergmann & de Jounge AB examines each shipment before it is sent to you. If the product is damaged or broken, please do so within a reasonable period of time within two months of receipt of the item. The product must be packed well and returned to Bergmann & de Jounge AB, Box 60, 182 05 Djursholm together with the complaint form. Complaints are obtained after contact with Bergmann & de Jounge AB Customer Service. The complaint must state the reason for the complaint.
2. Return shipping is paid by you as a customer and is replaced by approved complaint. Always save the ballot. Bergmann & de Jounge AB is not responsible for the transport risk on return shipping. The replacement delivery from Bergmann & de Jounge AB takes place at no cost to you as a customer.
3. Refund in the event of a complaint is made within 30 days of receipt of the complaint by Bergmann & de Jounge AB, and stated that the complaint is valid. Bergmann & de Jounge AB reserves the right to refuse a claim.
4. Bergmann & de Jounge AB complies with the guidelines and recommendations of the General Complaints Board.
In case of transport damage, the shipment will be returned to Bergmann & de Jounge AB within a reasonable period of time within two months. The completed return slip must be enclosed, contact Bergmann & de Jounge AB customer service if return slip is missing. Always save the waybill number. If approved, Bergmann & de Jounge AB is responsible for shipping.
It is important for Bergmann & de Jounge AB to be able to offer secure payment options. Therefore, Bergmann & de Jounge AB uses a card payment system developed to protect you as a customer. All transactions made are sent through Secure Sockets Layer (SLL) and encrypted, which provides very good security. In order to protect you as a customer, Bergmann & de Jounge AB always reserves the right to check card validity, the billable purchase price and the buyer’s address information. For questions regarding security or payment methods, please contact Bergmann & de Jounge AB Customer Service.
Contact Customer Service
We answer all order-related questions by email or phone within 48 hours (applies to weekdays). Contact us by phone +46 (0) 70 745 40 91 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Bergmann & De Jounge AB waives its obligation to fulfill its part of the agreement and from the obligation to pay damages for Bergmann & de Jounge AB commitments at all or only at abnormally high costs can be completed due to war, riots, fire, explosion, or interference with public authority that Bergmann & de Jounge AB could not predict. Bergmann & de Jounge AB is not responsible for damage caused by law enforcement, government action, war event, strike, blockade, boycott, lockout or other similar circumstance. The reservation regarding strike, blockade, boycott and lockout applies even if Bergmann & de Jounge AB is subject to or undertakes such a conflict. Bergmann & de Jounge AB is also not obliged to replace any damage caused by Bergmann & de Jounge AB in other cases. Bergmann & de Jounge AB is not responsible for any indirect damage.
Applicable law and dispute
Swedish law shall apply to these terms. If a dispute is settled by the General Complaints Board, Bergmann & de Jounge AB follows the decision of the board.
Bergmann & de Jounge AB, org number 556729-9697, is registered with headquarters at address Götavägen 24, 182 61 Djursholm. Bergmann & de Jounge AB’s main business is the development, manufacture and sale of sports and leisure items.
These Terms and Conditions have been determined by Bergmann & de Jounge AB 2018-03-01
How do we process your personal information? When you shop from an online store, ours or someone else, you leave information about yourself. Wherever you live, what email address you have and what you are shopping. Some of our customers wonder what we do with the information and here we describe a little more formally how we work with information.
The basis of all we do is to treat our customers as we ourselves want to be treated, always. This also applies when it comes to information.
Summary of our information management
We collect as little information as possible. We need to know where you live to send the goods home to you. If you order for your job or summer place, we do not even need to know where you live. If you want to order an invoice, our partner Payson must have your social security number. Only then can you have your goods returned to your invoice.
When paying by card, you must provide your credit card number. It goes through a secure server at Payson who manages card payments through us. Then, of course, we need to know what products you order and we need your e-mail address to contact you with delivery message, changed information, etc.
Here’s a more detailed description.
What systems are your data in?
When you shop with us, your order will take several steps to process and ship your goods to you.
WordPress / Woocommerce
We use a system for our webshop called WordPress / Woocommerce. It is a database where our products, our pages of text and everything else (including this page) you see in the webshop are collected.
Your order will then end up in a database at One.com (our webhotel) that we and One.com’s technicians have access to. One.com keeps the information for us but does not treat it in any way without our permission and we request it.
For example, if an order for some reason has not been reviewed or doubled. The order contains information about which products you purchased from us, how you paid (but no information about credit card, social security number or the like), the address to which we will ship the goods. We never write any personal information in the note area, but only those related to the order.
Payson and Swish
When you come to checkout you have to pay for your goods. There you can choose from several different payment options. Depending on the payment method, an external payment broker will provide information about your purchase. Payson has a system where the order content is visible so it may look like this:
For Swish, the information you enter is saved. If you have questions about how Payson and Swish process your information, you must contact your payment broker and Swish your bank.
Your customer email
We use One.com for our customer service mail. Normally, we will delete incoming mail within 2-3 months of receiving them. If we need to save any information, we will review the information in your order Data protection officer at Bergmann & de Jounge AB.
Our COO is the Data Protection Officer and is responsible for ensuring that all employees are familiar with how we process information. If you would like to contact please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use this information?
We use the information to expedite your order. We use your e-mail address to send information to you. If you do not want information from us, you can easily cancel further information and will never be contacted by us again.
How do we use this information?
We save information for accounting reasons. We need to be able to report the basis for the tax authorities.
Information to other parties.
We never leave your information to anyone else. Exception is made if for any reason we are forced by law or by court order.
Remove your information from our database
The information we save is only available as a basis for the financial transaction and is kept for legal reasons and therefore cannot be deleted. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
So now, we hope you feel safe with how we treat your personal information and want to continue shopping your leg protection.